Monday, October 25, 2010

Jealousy This one was in a diary from 09.

Today, I was confronted with my jealousy. Yes, I envied someone else who was getting an opportunity to meet someone I really want to meet. The thing of the matter was I really felt that at the time they didn’t appreciate the opportunity. I really wanted the best for all parties. When a good friend pointed this out to me: I at first was shocked they did it in front of friends. Then I wanted to defend myself and released and let go for there was no reason to defend. The feeling I’m now sitting here with is wondering about the jealousy and telling my friend to confront me in a more one on one setting. I’m always open to the input. Even this seems like a oxymoron welcome the input but only in a personal setting or what’s comfortable. I crack myself up!