Thursday, November 4, 2010

Changes / Mind Dump

I need to be away like a piece of drift wood on a calm lake until I get my roots set down. This Summer has been so busy and the Fall is settling down to where my head is back on straight and level.Work is great and a wonderful fulfillment. I love to find ways to save clients money and make their life a little easier.

Before I know it Steve will be fund raising for his trip back to Haiti in Feb.
We are looking into our second adoption. I hope the possibility will give birth.I'm not sure exactly what that looks like quite yet.

I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving. Meeting my little nieces I haven't seen yet. I feel like the next time I see them will be 1st grade. i will enjoy the family chaos for the holiday though and I'm looking forward to it.

Well Steve is off to a writing class so I need to start dinner.
Mom's work is never done.